Monday, May 2, 2011

With Mrinal and Nayan the alumni of St.John's, Barama

It was indeed a surprise when Mrinal Basumatary, my student from Barama (Assam) visited me at Noida a month ago and informed me that there are quite many Johnnians studying or working in Delhi! I was overjoyed and when I hit the facebook, I could meet virtually some of them. On April 30, 2011 at Mrinal and Nayan Lahiri's invitation I along with Sr. Madhu Brahma met them at Qutub Apartments, New Delhi. A grand lunch, prepared and served by Mrinal and Nayan was the day's highlight. Here below is the link for you taste it first hand: pork, chicken sausages.... well, have a look yourself!

https://picasaweb.google.com/112691642062766671743/Nayan?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ3C5siF2JCf1AE&feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment